Diploma in pharmacy
Nityananda College of Pharmacy (NCP) is offering Diploma in Pharmacy (Approved by AICTE
& PCI) with
an approach to reach new horizons in pharmacy profession.We are coping with traditional
teaching methods such as lectures
and seminars that are complemented by study projects, regular tutorials,
practical assignments and interactive educational sessions, clear focus on application
and use of knowledge in practical
settings, Problem-Based Learning,adequate pedagogical training, Computer- Aided Learning
management etc.All laboratories are well equipped with ultra- modern scientific
instruments and equipments for
analysis and research as per the requirements of AICTE and Pharmacy Council of India
Career outcomes after the course
The student can opt for for different career options in drug manufacturing companies,
Pharmacist in Govt. Hospital / Pvt. Hsopital etc.Can open their own Pharmacy and can also opt for higher studies.
Must have Passed 10 + 2 Science examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and /or
Mathematics from C.H.S.E, Odisha
or any examination equivalent to it and have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry,
Biology/ Mathematics, both in
Theory as well as Practical.
The selection is done through D. Pharm selection committee, odisha Govt .The Management
/ NRI seats are filled up by the
college as per the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time. D. Pharm
Courses are conducted under annual
pattern as per the academic calendar of OSBP. The 1st year classes generally commences in
the month of August.
For details please go through the website http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
The following documents in original are required to be produced at the time of
- H.S.C pass certificate
- +2 science or its equivalent examination mark sheets and pass
- Conduct certificate issued by the principal of the Institution last attended.
- College leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate from the
institution last studied / attended.
- Migration Certificate where applicable.
- SC/ST/OBC/PH etc., certificate if applicable.
- Resident Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Five recent passport size photographs duly attested by a
- Self addressed stamped (Rs.5/-) envelopes of size 10cm*25cm- 10
- Attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, etc. of
H.S.C (Class 10) examination and +2 Science examination
- OJEE / JEE MAIN/ NEET Rank card
- Any other documents/undertaking as required at the time of